Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Color everywhere!!

I came home in the middle of the night last night due to having hit the road as soon as my last class finished the midterm exam.  At the other end of the long dining room table is the stack of four classes worth of midterms I need to grade but I don't wanna.  ;)

I haven't been home since late July.  My bedroom has been dubbed wedding central with all the decorations and flowers I put together this summer.  My dresses are hanging on the back of my bedroom door and I am reminded of the hours of planning I put into the wedding this past summer.  Naturally, I decided to procrastinate and scope out some images online.  Did you know that some weddings do this???



I am loving the pops of color!!!!  Especially on a chilly gray rainy day such as this one we're currently experiencing in Schuylkill County.  How have I not already seen this or thought of this idea already?!  However, a line has to be drawn somewhere so I'm resisting the temptation to add this funky decoration...for now.  God help me....and Adam for possibly having to deal with even more color than we already have!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment