Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bad Romance Baseball?!

Well, now that it is May, my mind is moving forward and thinking about summer nights, baseball games, picnics, the beach.....what do you enjoy doing during summer time??

Something my friends and I did at the start of Summer 2010 was to participate in the surprise flash mob dance at a York Revs game in York, Pennsylvania during their season opener.  It was so much fun doing something like this and I hope to do a flash mob again elsewhere in the future!

*  I wore my white Aspito tshirt with a 28 on the back, Ash wore black, and Melanie wore a bright pink jacket (to my left) while Ralph and Bryan were behind us.  You see us pretty well at the 57 seconds mark,  then at the 1 minute 34 seconds mark, and again at 2 minutes and 11 seconds.  Oh, and Melanie got thrown up in the air at 3 min. 47 secs.  Hehe.  


No comments:

Post a Comment