Thursday, February 5, 2015

Surprise publication!

In the craziness of completing my evaluation (aka drowning my sorrows in chocolate as I cry over the not so nice words written by some of my former students in their critiques), prepping for a second weekend in a row of traveling out of state when the to-do list in Ohio is a mile long and growing, trying to keep my head afloat amidst the never ending grading and planning, wondering how the wedding invitations will turn out, staring in shock at the shrinking numbers until May 23rd, and painting over at the new house otherwise known as the spring semester thus far,

I


completely


forgot



something.









This!  http://www.listeningandspokenlanguage.org/PerceptionsofIdentity/

Woop, woop, hello 10th publication!*



Kemmery, M.  (2014).  Are you deaf or hard of hearing or?  Perceptions of identity in students with hearing loss and their families.  New research from The Volta Review.  Volta Voices, 21 (6), November/December 2014.   






* In blogging about this, I realized I forgot to blog about # 7, 8, and 9...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment