Saturday, March 18, 2017

1 year Photo Shoot!

One year ago, Charlotte Annie was ten days old and had her newborn photo shoot. 



375 days later on St. Patrick's Day 2017, I sit here amazed at the difference one year makes!  Enjoy the 1 year old photo shoot from a couple weeks ago!!


I was so excited when the photographer encouraged me to bring items from home to the photo shoot.  The "I am 1" banner was a consignment find last fall when Aunt Marie and I went to a sale near her house.  It was only $3!!  I made the lollipops, balloon, and candy decorations that went along nicely with the candy themed birthday party this past weekend.


Charlotte loved wearing her cousin Riley's romper!


The heart ornament was a sweet gift from a friend that has an inspirational message of hope on it.  I wanted to include it in the photos since Charlotte serves as a reminder to me to trust and place hope in God every day.  <3


This one is going to go in the St. Francis Room!  The elephant is from one of my dearest friends and is one of my favorite stuffed animals Charlotte received from the Pennsylvania baby shower.  The headband on the elephant's head is from Charlotte's godmother/Aunt Wendy!


This beautiful cake dress was borrowed from Charlotte's babysitter.  It was a darling outfit and the hair bow from the previous owner of our house was a perfect match to the dress!













Rather than use her hands, Charlotte would much rather eat cake with her feet.  ; )




The cake fell off the platter due to Charlotte using her feet instead of her hands...oopsie!



The bib from cousin Susie was a perfect accessory to this portion of the photo shoot!  The photographer, Kayla Sweeney Photography, generously provided the smash cake and perfectly matched diaper cover!!
I love how you can see the felt cupcake I made as a decoration for Charlotte's birthday party in the background of this photo.  Check out the colorful ruffles on the diaper cover too!




This was Charlotte's favorite part!  She even had bubbles in her galvanized bath tub!!






This book is the first one that Daddy read to her when she was one day old!  He had gone home the day after she was born to get some rest and shower.  Upon his return to the hospital, he brought this book and read it to her.  That was one of my favorite moments during our long hospital stay and it makes me tear up just thinking about it.  <3



That face!! 

Kayla, our fabulous photographer, created this collage on Charlotte's birthday...what a sweet gesture!



Love you so sweet child of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment