Tuesday, September 24, 2019

What's in a name?

C=Charisma:  Whether in a silly mood, serious, or even angry, you have a way of captivating others' attention with your big personality

H=Healthy:  I am so thankful for your robust spirit!

A=Always asserting your independence ... "I can do it myself!" is commonplace around these parts.

R=Realllllllllllly loves horses! Long live Spirit!

L=Love you more than you will ever know!

O=Only one who will call me Mommy and I pray that will be enough for you.

T=Three.....and a half!

T=Totally your Daddy's mini me!

E=Energetic...you would play hide and seek all night if you could!



Many thanks to Buckeyes and Babies Photography for these lovely photos! 






You told me today you are no longer my baby girl but that you are now "a big girl" and looking at these photos after having had the chance to snuggle and hold a three day old baby girl tonight has me acknowledging how big you are.  Never forget, you have every little bit of my heart, precious one, no matter how old you are...but time, please slow down a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment