Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bridesmaids Ball 2012 !!!

Tonight, 16 friends and I had sooo much fun at the Bridesmaids Ball!  

The gals wore beautiful bridesmaids gowns or cocktail dresses while the guys looked very dapper in their suits.  

What a blast it was to see all the different styles and colors of the dresses!  From the Taylor Swift lookalikes to the flashbacks from the 80s, we had quite a visual feast of fashion for us to delight in as we danced and enjoyed each other's company!  

Can't wait to do it all again next year!!  Hmm...what will I wear????

"I don't take pictures of my sweets, I just eat 'em".  ;)

Stef had mini crowns for us to wear but Cait is the real princess for beating cancer!  Woohooo!!!


Two beautiful girls rocking the same style of dress!

Cait & Stef got the dancing started...

Cheese!!






New friendships were formed!

What a nice venue for the Bridesmaids Ball!

Look at that blue dress in the background....I think I saw it on Dallas or Knots Landing back in the day.  :)


Check out the socks!!!!



It wouldn't be a party without a Bon Jovi song!

1 comment: