Sunday, February 28, 2021

Prisms

We can't even begin to try to understand the timing of so many things that have been happening over this past year but for whatever reason that only God knows, things are the way they are.  

With February about to end and March upon us...I keep thinking about how last March went...an emergency trip home to find Dad in a weakened state, returning back to Ohio only to be called back home by an emergency call again less than two weeks later where I remained for the next six weeks when life as my family knew it changed forever.

An image that keeps coming to mind since last spring for me, personally, has been a prism and the idea of how broken we all truly are.  

It's tough, we hurt, and we don't want the jagged edges that feel like they are piercing our hearts at times.  Things don't seem fair, they seem impossible, and frankly, at times, they just flat out stink.  

Yet the light still gets in and the broken rough edges mold together to form a unique object that is, in the end, truly beautiful.  I feel like these circumstances that others have shared with me of worry, anxiety, fear, deep grief, and others that have been described, and the unique situations we are all facing in our own lives, are helping us to allow God to fill in the gaps...to let the light in and make something beautiful from something we might not ordinarily or willingly have chosen for ourselves. 

 I'm not sure if any of this makes sense but I hope it brings comfort.  I have also been resting in the comfort that He will provide us with the grace to do what He asks of us.  He didn't promise a smooth obstacle-free road map to the next destination or stop in our respective journeys but He did promise He would show us the way and sustain us.  

He's truly lighting the way...it might only seem like tiny flickers of light but He'll get you through and I pray for the light beams to penetrate through what might seem foggy right now amidst so many unknowns.  Being on the outside looking in, it's really beautiful seeing God reflected in others as I watch them grow in their trust...kind of like the small rainbows we see in prisms!    ❤️



See the geometric prism hanging in the right corner?  It was a Christmas gift from a dear friend.  I'm thankful for faith friends who helps us on our journeys!




1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU FACING ANY KIND OF DIFFICULTY IN LIFE AND WANT A LASTING SOLUTION CONTACT DR AJAYI HE IS A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER ON Viber Or WhatsApp : +2347084887094 or Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com

    My husband was planning on divorcing me saying he was tired of our union i was surprised because this come all of a sudden and my instinct told me something was going wrong, i later find out my husband have a woman outside, i asked him about that, he got really angry and said that's why he wants us to divorce, he left home for 6 months when i saw the contact of Dr Ajayi the spell caster, a woman explained how she was able to get pregnant and have a child of her own with a herbal medicine after 9years of marriage, I took his contact and explained my situation with my husband to him, he told me my husband is been manipulated by dark force, he told me some things to do and perform a spell for me, after seven days of the spell my husband came home and tore the divorce paper, we are living happily now all thanks to Dr Ajayi. Don't be ashamed of your issues, seek help and get it solved.

    ReplyDelete