Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Joy of Learning

This week, my students in my active learning class have been mulling over the role of the dramatic arts in the classroom and if there is a place for play there. I gave them the prompt, "Is play indispensable in the classroom?" and have received some terrific insights and enjoyed the discussion that followed among the students as they analyzed the question.


Today, Charlotte's teacher sent me this photo Charlotte had asked her to send to me.


This image reminds me of the below quote:

"The joy of learning is as indispensable in study as breathing is in running." - - Simone Weil

I love that she loves learning! She currently wants to be a vet, a teacher, a mommy, a doctor, and more recently, a firefighter when she grows up - - keep learning and keep that joy, my dear girl! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment