Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last Day of Summer!!!

Today is the last day of summer. 

So far, by noon, I've done the following in an effort to prepare for the new school year:  slept in past 8am (!!!), greeted my family (they returned from Alabama in the middle of the night), got my work notebook/bag ready, created my 2012/2013 school calendar, tried not to freak out about how much is going to need to be done this fall, organized my piles on the floor (never ending task...right now there are only 5 so more and more projects are getting completed...woohoo!), and am currently listening to a 4 hour training video series on improving your writing process.  Do you also think it's ironic that I'm listening to this series instead of actually working on my literature review???  That pile is the 6th pile and the largest of them all!!  After posting this blog, I will go through and start organizing the material I have in my Lit Review pile.

Bring it on Fall 2012 semester!  I hope all my education friends have a great start to the school year!!!



Here are the 4 part writing videos....I highly recommend it to those of us who are in writing groups/collaborating with others...I'm halfway through but this guy is really funny and honest about the writing process..! 



No comments:

Post a Comment