Saturday, August 11, 2012

Music does a soul good!

Today has been a good day for music.  This morning, I enjoyed dancing to the tunes of "Sexy and I Know It", "Footloose", and "Bring It On Home To Me" at Zumba...what diversity in music and how FUN!!!

Then, tonight, at mass, we concluded by singing one of my favorite hymns.  I had included this song on the CD I made of songs for the ride home that I created for the retreatants so of course I thought back to our awesome retreat experience as I emerged from the little chapel into the soggy parking lot.  I sure enjoyed the beach weather during the retreat more than today's dreary rainy weather but at least, was able to get a lot of reading done today!  


Here's a clip of a cute little girl singing part of the song but see below for a full version performed by Daniel O'Donnell (an Irish artist).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment