Thursday, April 23, 2015

Only 1 month to go!

30 days from today is the day we get to say, "I do!!"  Leave some love at our wedding website if you have a moment! 

I can't sleep tonight.  I went to bed at 10pm in an effort to go to sleep early due to having to get up at 3am.  Yet, I'm wide awake now at 1:30am.  This is probably how I'll be in a month....too excited to sleep!  Ahhh.....!  Why do I have to get up so early you ask?  Well, Adam and I have to catch a flight to Boston so we can finish out our Pre Cana counseling with the priest who will be officiating at the wedding. 

I haven't been in Boston since gosh...well, September 2008!!  My twin, his wife, and I drove up there for a weekend in which we went to a Broadway show, visited some museums, dined out with Aunt Maureen, Laura, and Jack, saw a former co-worker, Heather, and of course visited Fenway Park to see the Red Sox play the Yankees in spite of rain (Boston won..woohoo!).  On the way back to PA my brother's jeep had car issues and we were stranded somewhere in Connecticut for a while.  I remember leafing through a People magazine at the mechanic's garage and reading about Sarah Palin and her family at the time.  Isn't it funny how some random memories stay with you over the years?!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from that trip.








Pretty brooch we saw at the museum

I can laugh about this now....Mark was in a less than smiley mood when we checked into this hotel for a couple hours of sleep due to the car issues and needing to wait for the garage to open in the morning somewhere in CT.  As the elevator doors shut, we were less than happy when we saw this image as we were exhausted, hungry, and irritable at this point.  It was probably around 2am like it is now.
These two inspire me with their love and how they treat one another!  This trip occurred just a couple weeks shy of their one year wedding anniversary.
Just before this trip to Bah-stun Nick, a family friend, got a cool fancy car!  This picture was saved in my Boston album on snapfish so I figured I would post it here.  It's only fitting since he was also my twin and his wife's best man in their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment