Sunday, November 1, 2020

Treats all around tonight!

 Charlotte is still very much a Daddy's girl but she was on fire tonight with sweetness for me....maybe it's from all the sugar. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ™ƒ







 "Mommy, when I grow up, can I wear your dresses and be like you?" 



 "My Mommy let me wear her makeup so I could be a mermaid!" 




"Look! I got some candy for you, too. It's your favorite! I will share with you when we get home, okay?" 





At one point when trick or treating tonight, Charlotte exclaimed, "This is the best day ever, Mommy. " "Really?! What made it that way?" I asked thinking she would say because of the candy, or playing, or becoming a mermaid at the last minute...



Her response was shared with me as she leaned in to my arms, locked eyes with mine, and simply said..."You." ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No comments:

Post a Comment