Friday, February 14, 2014

Love...it makes the world go round

Earlier this week, I made the following posting on Facebook:

Love... It makes the world go round. Feeling extra thankful for early Valentines today. How about we all do one random act of kindness each day this week to spread the love? You never know who could be needing it!



Unfortunately, with being snowbound for half the week, I wasn't able to do too many random acts of kindness outside the house.  I shouldn't complain though...for we have sunshine and rapidly melting snow while back home, people are dealing with massive pile-up car accidents on the Turnpike, mountains of snow from previous storms with more coming this weekend, and up to 22 inches of snow where I used to live!!!  Yowza!!! 

I hope no matter where you are, you were able to do something kind for someone and spread the love...better yet, let's continue doing that tomorrow and the next day and the next day....!

How sweet it would be!  Almost as sweet as my little pup who was my Valentine as I worked on schoolwork allllll day. 



I can't forget about my other Valentine though.  He made the heart above so I thought I would make a virtual valentine for him.  If you want to make your own, go to www.studio.stupeflix.com where you can create one "free" video.  While working on this fun project, I had flashbacks to Myspace in creating this musical montage...yes, this is so 2007 but who cares?!  Happy Valentine's Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment