Friday, August 1, 2014

New spaces!

My parents' car and my car are completely packed and loaded up with last minute things from my storage unit and this past summer. 

Buried in there somewhere are my overnight bags for this weekend of staying over at my Aunt and Uncle's house until I get a bed in Ohio as well as my bag for California!  It was quite interesting packing for three separate things as I attempt to move from PA to OH today but I think I was successful.  Guess we'll find out as I go the various places and discover if I have what I need!

What an exciting day and I pray the sunshine follows us all the way across the state into Ohio so that I can unload the two vehicles in a dry state (literally..haha).

Looking forward to creating a new "home sweet home" for the next ten months! 

 It is time to go explore the wide open spaces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment