Thursday, November 6, 2014

Saving up time

Wow, how is it already Thursday night?!  It feels like I just got back from NC on Sunday night.  I hit the ground running first thing Monday morning and the whole week has been a blur since then.  It's been one of those weeks of barely having the lessons planned for each of the classes, more emails were not written back to than responded, and feeling as if I can't keep my head above water.  Stress......it's not good!

Many blessings have rained down on me this week, in addition to the leaves and drops from the sky.  I'm so so so excited for the future and the present!  Life is truly overflowing with blessings in the form of the people and events happening right now. 

For now, listening to the beautiful voice and music of Kim Kalman on my newly re-installed iTunes, squeezing out a quick blog post (even though there are so many other things I want need to write), anticipating my parents' arrival tomorrow night, and talking to a sweet boy out on the West Coast in a little while will do for now in terms of reducing the stress.




No comments:

Post a Comment