Sunday, November 23, 2014

Virtual Field Trip

With only a week and a half of classes remaining until finals I just realized I never posted pictures of my office on here!

These images were taken at the beginning of the semester so some changes have occurred since then but you'll get the idea anyhow.  It's a cozy little office, albeit a temporary one, and I look forward to hopefully having  window in my next one.  I was told I was going to be switching offices in February but others have said maybe not maybe so.  In any event, I'm thankful to have a space!!

These pretty Hershey Kisses greeted me when I first entered my office thanks to a very thoughtful secretary.

This was before my "permanent" sign was added to the door.


My little brother made this on Graduation Day.  Throughout the various festivities and events he took pictures of our niece signing the letters of the word, "teach".  He then presented me with this sweet and thoughtful gift that night!!








It was here, in my office, when a student dropped by on Friday afternoon.  I assumed she had a question about the upcoming class or final but was completely surprised to instead receive a touching gift from her!  




I'm so thankful for my job as we head into Thanksgiving Week!!  I hope your week is filled with many people and things for which to be thankful.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment