Friday, July 3, 2015

Meals as a Mrs. ~ Orange Dreamsicle Cake

For this post, I thought I would mix it up a bit and share a dessert I made recently in addition to a light "Outdoor Cookout-themed" meal Adam made that consisted of shrimp and veggie shish kabobs.  He used a marinade he created of lemon juice, thyme, garlic cloves, parsley, & olive oil.  He cooked the skewers on the grill outside for 15 minutes (flipping them over halfway through the time).

Technically, we made the shish kabobs and Orange Dreamsicle Cake for June's Good Godly Grub with some girlfriends but then Adam and I feasted on the dessert leftovers the rest of the week.  We also feasted on some yummy Baked Potato Salad that I can't wait to try my hand at making and enjoyed some wine coolers and adult root beer.  Who knew this last yummy beverage existed?!  I certainly didn't!

Note:  The Orange Dreamiscle Cake is a big and very filling cake so you might want to save it for when you will have more guests unless you don't care if you eat a whole cake in less than a week!













1 comment: