Thursday, July 5, 2012

On Retreat....at the Beach!

One week from today I will be on  my way to what I hope will be the first annual Women's Retreat at Outer Banks!  

I had been wanting to do something like this for a long time but didn't think it'd actually come to fruition until this past January.  That was when I started officially planning this retreat weekend with two other friends.  Ironically, those two friends can no longer join me for the retreat but as only through the providential guidance of God, three other, maybe four, women will be joining me!  I'm so so so excited for this relaxing yet growing experience for all of us.

I don't want to divulge too much information as I have a few surprises in store for the retreatants but I have a feeling this will be an experience that the girls won't soon forget.  We plan on volunteering, socializing, and growing in our spiritual lives as we explore our Faith on the sandy shores of the Atlantic in Outer Banks!  

Please keep us in your prayers and maybe think about joining us next year! 


2 comments:

  1. P.S.---This is open to girls from all walks of life...you don't have to be Catholic to join us! =)

    ReplyDelete