Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2 days in....isn't it too soon to feel THIS overwhelmed?!

How is all this going to get done in less than 4 months??????!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write a manuscript about the math study I helped with last year.

Continue with the parent mentor support project in California, start writing a manuscript, get ready for a conference presentation (hopefully).

Continue with itinerant project, start writing a manuscript, prepare for a couple conference presentations (hopefully).

Prepare for ASL study conference presentation.

Start a reading study in September.

Start revising a history project for a manuscript.

Finish up another manuscript that has been ongoing over the last 2 years.

TEACH a college course twice a week and do all the work that goes with that.

ATTEND a class (as a student) immediately after teaching and do all the work with that class.

And oh yeah.....write a literature review for my dissertation........and an IRB for the pilot/dissertation study I want to do in the spring/summer. 


I need to go move to a cave where I can just stay in there and not come out until all this work is done...!  And say no to doing anything NOT school related b/c the schoolwork really is all consuming....  : /  Even if I do need those Zumba classes or church young adult events to keep my sanity.....I'm curious.  What do you do to keep yourself on track and/or relieve stress? 



No comments:

Post a Comment