Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rain, rain, work, work, go away! ;)

"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it." ~ Lucy Maud Montgomery


As I worked on schoolwork this rainy afternoon, the above quote was listed as the quote of the day in my school email.  Upon reading Lucy Maud Montgomery, I recalled the hours & hours I would spend reading one of my favorite books on rainy Sunday afternoons, just like this one, back in 8th grade.  I loved this book so much that I did my English project on it and can still see the pictures I drew of the characters in my mind. 

I miss the days of reading for pleasure and getting lost in a book.  That is one of the many things I can't wait to do once I graduate!  What are some of your favorite stories?  Someday I hope to have a library in my home where I can fill the shelves with treasured books!

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching the Anne of Greengables series on TV.

    ReplyDelete