Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Times for the Clark Girls

May has been a good month for the Clark Gals.  Especially the last half of the month...check out the blessings that have been pouring forth for them!

See below for what was published in my Aunt Maureen's order's newsletter.  How neat!!

Sister Maureen Clark receives an honorary Doctor of Laws degree during commencement ceremonies on May 19 at Fairfield University, a Jesuit university in Fairfield, CT. Sister Maureen is Catholic chaplain at Massachusetts Correctional Institute for Women in Framingham, MA. 


Four days later, my Aunt Marie became a Grandma with the arrival of Sadie Jo!  I can't wait to meet her the next time I'm in Pittsburgh!

 Then, less than a week later, my Mom's only granddaughter graduated from Pre-K!






Clark wanted a silly picture so silly we were!



"When I grow up, I want to be a doctor...but really, I want to be a babysitter!"
Kemmery Boys 2nd generation style

 

Mason wanted a picture of her "diploma" and my nails in one shot so she took this one...silly girl!

Oldest and youngest Kemmery Kiddos
 




Love her to pieces!  When I see this photo, the song, "She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful" plays in my head...

So thankful to have some extra days with my parents due to their extended stay in NC!




No comments:

Post a Comment