Friday, March 28, 2014

Cuddly furball of love

After five weeks and three days, my little furbaby is back in my arms bringing me today's day # 4 happy day moment!! 

Due to job interviews, attending a conference, and going to CA for Spring Break, Dusty Shamrock took a little vacation with his grandparents and spent the last 38 days in the best state ever, aka Pennsylvania.  I'm SO glad he is back in NC with me as of tonight...and I also get to spend time with my parents to boot!  I have a feeling the next six weeks will just fly by as we pack up our belongings and prepare to leave NC.  I'm so thankful for my little loveable sidekick who will be at my side as we start over someplace new (again). 


"We have so many needs in our life, but at the end of the day, all we need is to be needed." ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment