Monday, May 19, 2014

Whatever You Like

I stumbled across this beautiful song today.  I hadn't heard it before but the lyrics and the music are so haunting and TRUE that I had to share! 


I remember the days of praying for my future spouse so well.  I still do pray for him as well as for God's will but now I know what he looks like (and am glad he's 6'1"!).  As we move forward with our engagement and wedding plans, it's easy to get caught up in the stress and hustle and bustle of trying to please everyone but I must say, Adam is doing a great job of reminding me of the big picture rather than stressing over the little stuff.

For those of you who have recently planned a wedding, have you any stress busting tips?  :)

Before I close for tonight, I forgot to share this article in a previous posting.  There are some major errors (such as saying Adam attended NCSC 2014 when he didn't) but it's fun reading nonetheless.  This surprise article was posted on April 30th as I was sightseeing in Vail/Breckenridge during my stay in Colorado and four days before Adam wound up proposing after mass in downtown Denver that weekend!  How fun it is to read of the upcoming Colorado trip in this article again now after the proposal has happened..!  How little I knew....!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment