Sunday, January 25, 2015

Extra Credit Time

I gave my first exam of the new semester on Friday.  If you'll recall from blog postings last semester, I give my students extra credit questions to answer at the end of the exams.  One question I usually start out with on the first exam is "List a random trivia item about your professor here:  __________"

I'm always tickled by the responses and this round of exams proved no different.  It's amazing to see what really sticks with the students by reading their responses...and to realize which one didn't realize I was being sarcastic when I shared a random trivia item while teaching.  Can you figure out which one it is??

  • She's   ENGAGED!!!
  • She loves her state - PA!  She has hearing aids and is engaged!!  :)
  • She's removing wallpaper at home.
  • She lost her St. Francis charm :( / She just moved.
  • She's getting married soon!!  :)
  • Loves her niece & nephews a lot :) .  Engaged and just BOUGHT A HOUSE :)
  • Air force brat :)
  • Her family, when playing game, puts * by a questionable win/move
  • She's from Pennsylvania and is a Woman of Grace :) ----> this one is probably one of my most favorite answers ever!  Loved the Women of Grace bible study I completed twice in Pa in 2007!)
  • Has a twin brother - how cool is that???
  • She is engaged to be married in May
  • She thinks PA is the best state
  • She is painting a room in her house blue
  • She just recently bought a house and loves to remove wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment