Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Circle of Love

Today has been particularly hard.

Yet these surprise deliveries from family and Charlotte's school brought joy this afternoon.


 The flowers reminded me of our wedding and how involved Dad was in the planning of it (with Mom of course) the summer before it. The card from Charlotte's school that featured pictures of her so diligently working on her works remind me of how excited my parents were to pick her up on her first day of school this past fall!

This reminder from Dad in Charlotte's Baptism Book and our guest book help me to know he is still near.


Dad is reminding me that our circle of love will grow and change although no one could ever replace the folks who previously made up the circle. 

 He was the first one to sign out guest book (First There) as he and Mom were at our house before we even returned from our honeymoon! 🤣


No comments:

Post a Comment