Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Housewarming and Baptism back in September

Last September, I made the trip north to PA for my twin's housewarming party on a Saturday then drove across the state to Pittsburgh for my cousin's daughter's baptism the next morning on Sunday.  I was asked to be godmother to little Sadie Jo so the sacrament was extra special!

Thoma, my PA nephew, enjoyed playing with Dusty's leash



Dusty loves children!



I wonder what is going through Thomas' mind in this picture...



I like how Dusty looks like he's laughing in this picture.


Kona and Dusty holding down the fort.

Happy Baptism Day to Sadie!

Proud Godparents at St. Titus Church, Aliquippa, PA

Sadie Jo and her pretty mama, Richele, just before I started the trip back down to NC...what a lonnng day it was but so worth it!

Yes, my little fur baby loves human babies too!  He must get it from his mom.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment