Tuesday, April 2, 2019

He is

He is the last piece of chicken he scooped on to my plate after making homemade yummy chicken alfredo fettucini since he knows how much I like it.

He is the snoring in the night.

He is the smart alec who helps me to not take myself so seriously.

He is Charlotte's favorite person and has been since day one.

He is the video game playing Rams following and news reading computer lover.

He is the man of the house (with the two boy pups).

He is the fruit-based ice cream eater.

He is the man who moved across the country for love and the chance to start his own family for which I'll always be grateful.

He is a hardworking student dedicated to pursuing God's call for him in his new vocation as high school history teacher.

He is a surprise gift giver and best surprise gift I never saw coming six years ago.

He is the reason we celebrate today as it is his birthday!!

Charlotte is thinking....when can we be done with pictures and go to the playground?


Receiving birthday treats on her birthday a couple weeks ago!

Thank you for choosing to love your two girls every day, Adam.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment