Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Proud Aunt!!

I love my niece and nephews....This picture makes me laugh each time I see it as it truly captures the personalities and traits that my adorable little family members possess.  It's the most recent photo we have of the children from calm (distracted) Baby Nicholas' Baptism a few weekends ago in NC.  Braden on the far left looks so proud to be sitting next to his big sister.  He just turned 2 years old and is growing so quickly...Mason, the oldest of all the boys at the ripe old age of 5 years old (and 4 months), just had to wear her sparkly boots even though it was a warm spring day.  Clark, soon to be 4 years old, is sitting behind Thomas, and pondering whether or not he should smile as all of us adults fussed over the children and took photos.  Finally, joyful nearly 1 year old Thomas is no doubt staring happily at his parents.  I look forward to the next family gathering in PA in early June to take another group photo of these little angels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment