Monday, January 28, 2013

Took the words right outta my mouth...

I'm on Day 28 of a 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge.  I read this comment from one of my fellow online bible readers:  

"We are so impatient with God, wanting everything right now, but Isaiah 40:31* says, those who wait upon the Lord they shall renew their strength.Waiting means,doing your everyday duties trusting in God that He will take care of all your needs."

 How appropriate this comment is for me tonight as I prepare for my final portfolio defense meeting tomorrow.  The defense meeting will be a culmination of 2.5 years' worth of work on my portfolio.  My committee will determine whether or not my 10 artifacts will be sufficient and if I'm ready to move forward with dissertation plans.  Wish me luck!



*  Isaiah 40:31

New International Version (NIV)
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment