Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby steps

I had another small victory last night! 

After spending several days working on organizing my coding by hand for the dissertation study, I figured out how to organize it through the computer software.  This saved me at least a month's worth of work and I can now move on to the next step in coding and still try to make the Sept. 30th deadline!! 

Somehow with the click of a few buttons, I was able to create a 196 report that I will now use to move on to the next coding step.  Whew! 


What a way to kick off the start of this new school year.  Today is my last official day of summer.  I am so not ready to return to long days/nights on campus but it has to be done...and hopefully more items will get checked off on my to-do list as my colleagues and I move toward the completion, or nearing completion, of several research projects.

As I mentally prepare for this crazy busy semester that is about to start, I have to chuckle over this comic a friend sent me the other day. 

Amen!  To all of you who are returning to work/school/in-service this week, good luck and have a great school year!  To those of you who are starting a new work week this week, hope it's a good one! 

Go out there and live it up today as we wind down this summer!  The sun is shining (for now) and life is good!  Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment