Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I left my heart...

...(well part of it) in San Francisco at the start of this summer.  I have been thinking of that trip a lot lately..is it because I listen to "A Little Bit of Everything" by Dawes every time I drive somewhere?  Is it because summer is officially over with In-Service Orientation coming up on Monday?  Is it because I am still waiting on my revisions being accepted by my committee (the meeting had been held the day before I departed for CA)?  Or maybe it's because I can hardly believe that four months have gone by since I was on the West Coast and I still haven't found the time to write about the incredible fun that was had there by my best friends from college and me.  Ashley did though so enjoy her blog posting and pictures!



Maybe within four months, I'll have gotten around to posting my pictures as well! We shall see!




No comments:

Post a Comment