Wednesday, June 4, 2014

One Month

One month has passed since being asked a pretty big question.  SO much has happened since then!  If this is how fast the first month will go then the remaining 353 days will just whiz on by I bet! 

Here are the two announcements we created to share our exciting news!



Exciting Announcement!!
Once upon a time, in the Wild West during a trip to Colorado, Meg lassoed Adam.


Later that night, while in downtown Denver, Adam lassoed Megan with a silver sparkly ring.  They are getting married on May 23, 2015!!

             
To read more of the fun proposal story and learn more about the wedding, please visit their website.  http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Adam-Meg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Exciting Announcement!!


 I changed my name to “Dr. Meg” two weeks ago…
... but even more exciting is that Adam and I are getting married on May 23, 2015, when I get to change my name again!!


  To read more of the fun proposal story and learn more about the wedding, please visit their website. 
http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Adam-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment