Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's hard being a Catholic in this day & age sometimes...

but I love my faith and will always be a Catholic gal.  As Pope Francis points out in the quote below life will not be easy.  There will be times when culture, society, the government, & others will try to belittle, hate, mock, ridicule, or look down on my religion and/or me.  The media will continue to take quotes from Pope Francis out of context and applying them to their situations.  I will be told I'm unaccepting and unopen of others but I will continue to pray and love them anyway.  We are all sinners; a fallen race.  However, with the support of family and friends, the love of Jesus, and the Truth, we can and I will keep on keepin' on....The path to sanctification is rarely a smooth one.  As a friend shared recently, "Christ remains the same amidst a passing world of change".
 
 
This picture was shared by my friend, Joseph, at St. Anthony of Padua Church in Lancaster, PA....Love this depiction of the Good Shepherd!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment