Sunday, March 21, 2021

Creative Outlets (for mother & daughter)

Charlotte and I have been getting a lot of artistic fun in these days. From painting her birthday cup to making spring butterfly magnets to rediscovering her scratch magic papers, the creative juices have been flowing. 



With the arrival of the spring sunshine, she was able to draw with her chalk in the backyard. I love seeing her creations from the numbers she insisted on writing in my mass journal during church tonight to the stories she creates in the basement as she plays to acting out scenes from Frozen while wrapping herself in a fuzzy blue blanket that she calls Elsa's cape.





This morning, I went to a local coffeehouse downtown where I attempted a Ukrainian activities of Pysanky or painting eggs. I had no idea the process was so involved and learned a lot during the three hour class. It's beginning to look a lot like Easter and spring around here!















No comments:

Post a Comment