Monday, March 22, 2021

More Romans - Righteous Faith

 

The header before this next section in Romans really struck a chord tonight. I have been praying more frequently for those who are in purgatory since last summer. There is something about being so close yet so far about that situation of not being in heaven yet not in hell that strikes me and stops me in my tracks. How difficult it is when we strive and work so far for something only to fall short or not be chosen. The thought of that happening when there are no more chances or do overs is a bit nerve wracking. 


When my work here is done, and I breathe my last breath, I want God to look at all the work in all areas of my life, how I tried to use my gifts for Him, and to be pleased. Joyful obedience is what I hope to increase in and to pray more intentionally for all to find peace in living a righteous faith...or attempting to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment