Friday, March 19, 2021

Joyfully Created - such a fun experience!

On Charlotte's birthday, on a whim, we went to a new art studio that allows you to paint ceramic pieces!

I had learned of this new business that had just opened via social media. I messaged the shop to see if they were open so Charlotte could have a unique art experience on her birthday.

The store owners graciously accommodated us and were so hospitable and sweet. We made a girls' day of it as Charlotte, her grandmothers, family friend, Sue, and I got our creative juices flowing (or watched!) through having the shop all to ourselves! 

Charlotte chose to paint a cup (maybe she wanted to match her Mommy and Daddy with their coffee mugs?!) while I painted a tree.

We are so pleased with the results and will definitely return someday! I believe there is a bowl that is calling me back to be painted! 


My favorite creation posing outside the store with a birthday doll she just had to bring with her! 😍


Waiting patiently as we selected our paint colors! 







Charlotte took this photo. The back of the shop has a nursing room, a painting room, and even a blacklight room for extra fun unique painting experiences! 



Drinking out of her painted mug for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment