Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where I've been....





Tonight, when I just had to take a break from the History Project I'm working on, I couldn't help but reflect on my history, school-wise, as a student and a teacher.  With all this talk about football starting and selecting drafts, logos and schools are on my mind.  Since I'm a visual person, I decided to get creative with my personal logos in the above picture.  This was taken on the first day of school a few weeks ago.  

 Naturally, I have my high school and college where I got my first degree represented as well as where I obtained my Master's and where I currently work/attend.  Unfortunately, I couldn't locate a Holy Family logo (go WARRIORS!!) for my elementary school.  So I put up a map of Schuylkill County instead.  What can I say, I guess once a cheerleader always a cheerleader! 

Teaching-wise, just in the seven years I worked in York & Adam Counties alone, I taught in 30+ schools so I chose to focus on the two that really helped to shape my career and future direction.  I decided to include West York (of course...my fav!!!) and YCST (where so many of the faculty I worked with inspired me).

I wonder what new logo I will put up once I find a college who will hire me...?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment