Saturday, September 7, 2013

Building this dissertation from the floor..

  • Today I sat at the laptop for the better part of the last 16 hours since I had woken up at 6:50am...!

  • I reviewed five different dissertation examples.

  • Then I created five outlines of said samples' Chapter 4s.

  • Next, I pieced together my outline for my own Chapter 4 pulling what seemed to fit and work from the samples.

  • Here I sit, at 10:50pm, with half of my Chapter 4 drafted and the outline of the most critical part of the chapter saved!

  • My dissertation is currently sitting at 202 pages with  not a word of the fifth & final chapter typed yet.  Yowza!

  • I'm calling it a night on a super duper productive day in spite of not getting to spend time with  my parents or enjoying the beautiful sunshine outdoors.  The small sacrifices of today will be so worth it in the future though right?  I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment