Monday, September 16, 2013

The Right Guy / Girl

I just stumbled upon this video and LOVED it!  As I listened to what this guy had to say, I couldn't help but reflect on a conversation I had last night with another friend.  He is still nursing a broken heart but thankfully has made tremendous strides and leaps in moving forward from that relationship.  I wish I could play this video for him...since I think the advice shared here works both ways!
 
 
It really is TRUE folks.  Don't settle for ANY person; wait for the RIGHT person.  The way folks treat others is very telling (thinking of the Be Kind rule in the video).  I don't consider myself old-fashioned or super traditional in the sense but there really is something to be said about how a guy treats a friend who is a girl (e.g., language that is used, the attitude factor, respect shown) and then how he is in a relationship with someone.  Maybe my standards are too high but I don't think it's asking for much to seek respect in all aspects.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment