Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bike Harder 2014 style

75 miles.

Would you be able to bike 75 miles?

I know I couldn't!  That is exactly what my little brother and our friend, Jess, are doing RIGHT now!!!  They are participating in the "Bike to the Bay 2014" event to raise money for the MS Society.  They've been training and raising funds for the last several months and today their hard work will pay off as they pedal those 75 miles.  75 MILES!!!!  SO impressive!!  They even surpassed their fundraising goal and have so far raised $865!!  Way to go guys!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Ohio and I hope it's the same in Delaware where Jess and Patrick are hard at work and my parents are cheering them on...I'm sure I'll hear all about it next weekend when Mom and Dad are here visiting me for a non unpacking move related visit.  :)

Congratulations Jess and Patrick!!  Can't wait to see more pictures after the ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment