Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lucky Number 7

When it rains, it pours.

Upon checking my email after lunch I discovered a manuscript that was accepted in July 2013 (yes, over a year ago) is seeing the light of day and is in the current issue of Exceptional Children.  If you would like to read about this study involving families and American Sign Language (ASL), click here!  This is the research my colleague, Sheresa, and I had the honor of presenting in Minneapolis at the DEC conference back in October 2012.

Goodness gracious, this fall semester is continuing to blow my mind.  I may never have another publication again but I will always look back on Fall 2014 as the land of plenty of overflowing publications!  Thank you, God, for these opportunities and blessings!

As Uncle Jesse would say, "Have mercy!" or as Joey would say, "Whoa!?"






Hardin, B. J., Blanchard, S., Kemmery, M. A., Appenzeller, M., & Parker, S.  (2014).  Family-           centered practices and American Sign Language (ASL):  Challenges and recommendations.  Exceptional Children, 81, 107–123.

No comments:

Post a Comment