Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Patrick said it best...

My little brother just shared this on his facebook page:

Please think good thoughts, send positive vibes, or pray to whoever it is you pray to for my brother as he leaves tonight for the Poconos. He's been called to help in the search for the person who killed one PA State Trooper, shot another, and is now thought to be hiding in the woods/mountains near the scene.

We can sleep at night because of Mark and others like him. Please keep him in your thoughts as well as all of those alongside him as they work to protect us- this week, more than ever. ‪#‎protectandserve‬ ‪#‎trooperbrother‬

I fully intend on asking each of my students in the three classes I will teach tomorrow to send up some prayers for the safety of all involved in this manhunt.  Can I also ask you to do the same?

Pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment