Monday, March 4, 2013

Cleared for take off....

Next week I'm to conduct my pilot study in my beloved Pennsylvania.  This has been TEN months in the making.  After

                        countless emails,

                                         phone calls,

                                                        revisions,

                                                                 late nights,

                                                                          more revisions,

                                                                                      later nights,

                                                                                            begging

                                                                               and pleading,

                                                             and more revisions,

                                          almost all-nighters,

                         and revisions.....the time has come for the pilot study to take off...!

Then, I heard about this, predicted for Wednesday (I'm to drive to PA on Thursday):


Even if I have to drive through a blizzard and dig my way to the schools, this pilot study WILL happen! 

1 comment: