Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Learning from my (online) peers

I mentioned previously that I'm participating in a 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge.  Well, unfortunately, since my Santa Fe trip, I've fallen behind and haven't been able to keep up...so I've fallen behind in the readings and comments.  However, I'm really glad that I have decided to still do the challenge because had I skipped over days, I never would have stumbled upon this comment from an online peer from 10 days ago.  How creative and fun was Debi S. in creating her post below?!  I couldn't resist sharing it here.

I am not actually going to discuss the assigned topic. Instead I will talk about JESUS, the reason for our being. Who is He and why is He so important in our lives. If those that has no idea who Jesus is and would like to know, how are going to answer them. So I looked for his curriculum vitae & came upon this resume. Here goes...

THE RESUME OF JESUS CHRIST
ADDRESS: EPHESIANS 1:20
PHONE: ROMANS 10:30
WEBSITE: THE BIBLE.org KEYWORDS: Christ, Lord, Saviour, Jesus
OBJECTIVE:
My name is JESUS, the CHRIST. Many call me LORD! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please con-
sider my application as set forth in my resume.
QUALIFICATIONS:
I founded the earth & established the heavens. PRO. 3:9
I formed man from the dust of the ground. GEN. 2:7
I breathe unto man, the breath of life. GEN. 2:7
I redeemed man from the curse of the Law. GAL. 3:14
The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes
upon your life through me. GAL. 3:14
OCCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND:
I've only have one employer. LK. 2:49
I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful nor
disrespectful. My Employer has nothing but good reviews of me. MT. 3:15 - 17
( A tip: heard He doesn't ask for a break nor a vacation either)
SKILL/WORK EXPERIENCE:
ome of my skills & work experience, include but are not limited to the ff.
Empowering the poor to be poor no more, healing the broken hearted, setting the captives free, healing the sick, restoring the sight to the blind & setting at liberty them that bruised. ( LK. 4:18 ). I am a Wonderful Councelor, ( IS 9:6 ). People who listen
to me shall dwell safely & will fear no evil, ( ProV. 1:33 ). Most especially, I have the authority, ability & power to cleanse you of your sins, ( JH. 1: 7-9 ).
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
I encompass the entire breath & length of knowledge, wisdom & understanding, ( PROV. 2a;6 ) In me are hid all treasures, wisdom & knowledge of the ages,
(CO. 2:3).
MY Word is so powerful, it has been described as a lamp unto your feet & light unto
your path, ( PS. 119: 195 ). I can even tell you the secrets of your heart, (PS. 44:21).
MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
I was an active participant in the Greatest Summit of all times. ( GEN. 1:26 ). I laid
down my life so you can live, ( COR. 5:15 ). I defeated the arch enemy of God,
& mankind and made a show of them openly, ( COL. 2:15 ). I've miraculously fed the poor, healed the sick & raised the dead. I have many, many more accomplishments;
too many to mention. If you're interested, you can read them on my website:
www._ TheBible.org. Computers & internet connections are not necessary to
access me.
REFERENCES:
Believers & followers worldwide will testify to my divine healing, salvation, deliverance, miracles, restorations & supernatural guidance.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Now that you've read my resume, I am confident that I'm the only one that can
uniquely qualified to fill that position in your heart.
In summation, I will properly direct your path ( PROV. 3: 5 - 6 ), and lead you into
everlasting life, ( JH. 6: 47 ).
WHEN CAN I START? TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!
Now what do you think? In my book he's hired, has been hired for a while now &
hopefully will remain with me til the end of time.
NOW equipped with this knowledge, you are intellectually & spiritually prepared to tell everyone about HIM. This is our chance to give back. Bring more sheep into the fold. ALLELUIA! AMEN.


How fitting that I read this comment tonight considering I applied for a job this morning!  Eek, fingers crossed!!

 

2 comments:

  1. What Do We Cover?

    Big-Data course(6 months)
    1.Core Java
    2.Hadoop Fundamentals
    3.Map-Reduce
    4.Pig
    5.Hive
    6.Sqoop
    7.HBase
    8.Oozie
    9.Cloudera
    10.hue
    11.Eclipse
    12.Junit
    13.Maven
    14.Log4J
    15.Sonar cube
    visit:
    online learning center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. prescription sunglasses online

    ReplyDelete