Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Art by Alex!

The other day while I was running errands, I found this place, "Art by Alexander" in Jamestown!  I didn't know that my friend in Hershey, PA, had an art store down here in NC!  ;)


At the end of 2011, I asked Alex to create a picture for me after seeing his awesome artwork on Facebook.  He asked me what some of my favorite things were that make me most happy...can you guess what they are based on his preliminary sketches??





 

 Here we are during my Spring Break in Harrisburg where he unveiled his beautiful masterpiece!  It now hangs in the guest room I use here in NC where it greets me every morning!  You know...the holidays are coming up and Alex, the awesomely talented artist, does it all.  Let me know if you'd like to contact him for a custom made photo, picture, or other artwork for personalized and unique gifts!




1 comment:

  1. I was happy to make the artwork for you Meg! Honored to have it hung in a loving place. It's wonderful to have a friend like you!!

    Yes, perhaps one day I WILL have my own art store...as things are going:) (very well)

    The dreams keep coming and the artwork rolling out!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete