Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!







There were two pumkin flavored beers in my sampler pack...mmm!

I loooove the fall.  This past weekend was a fun fall one. 

On Friday night, the Young Adults group at my church did an Oktoberfest Theology on Tap event in which we learned more about social justice from Fr. Vince.  Everyone who came brought a 6 pack of a beer or soda.  Then, at the conclusion of the TOT, we divided up our beverages and went home with a sampler of different drinks.  The drinks were tasty and delicious as I drank them throughout the weekend.

Then, on Saturday, my niece and nephews painted pumpkins before I headed off to the Corn Maze with my friend, Jim.  We had fun being silly and finding 5 of the 6 stations hidden in the maze.  What a terrific afternoon of being outside enjoying the autumn air!





No comments:

Post a Comment