Sunday, December 7, 2014

My 7 year old niece!

My little niece turned 7 this past week. 

Where oh where does the time go?! 

This year will be the first time I miss a birthday party of hers.  I met her, the day she came home from the hospital when she was three days old, and ever since was lucky enough to have been able to make the trip, or was already living in NC, to join in on the birthday fun. 

This year, I may not be able to be with her but she's not far from my mind being my only niece and my first goddaughter!!  Luckily, she was kind enough to fit me into her busy schedule and skype with me on her birthday night where she showed me some of her goodies and birthday cards.  Happy birthday to my fellow sparkly and doggie loving, girly, and knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it little niece!!











Keep on twirling, pretty girl, keep on twirling!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment