Monday, December 8, 2014

My newest obsession

I am in love with something new.























No, no, Adam has nothing to fear but over Thanksgiving I discovered Jamberry Nail Wraps through my friend from high school, Heather.  She is a Jamberry consultant and has gotten me hooked!!!  Click here to check out her page.  If you do purchase any last minute stocking stuffers or maybe a gift for yourself (go ahead and pamper you!), please click on "Meg's Party" at checkout!

I've always loved nail polish and the artist inside me has always wanted to be more creative in wearing funky designs/colors but was never able to achieve that look through nail polish.  I also prefer solid colors vs. the patterned look and am thrilled to share that Jamberry has all this and more!  From chevron stripes to flowers to sparkles to plain colors to a matte finish to so so so much more, there is something for every girl's nail look.  I can't wait to experiment and start doing accent nails with the wraps I have ordered.

Speaking of wraps I've already ordered, I've been wearing my sparkly silver wraps for a few days and in spite of washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning, bubble baths, and showers, my nails still look new!  NO peeling, NO cracking, NO chipping and the nails are not breaking or splitting!  I feel like I'm wearing gel  nail polish and for a fraction of the cost and certainly less time!!  The best part, other than the creativity, is that the wraps are dry and there is no drying time when "doing your nails"....why didn't someone think of this sooner!!!??



I'm currently having an online party that runs through until 12/12/14 so if you are interested in buying any through my consultant, please see the link above or shoot me a message!  For those of  you with little ones in your lives, they have Jamberry Juniors of which the Frozen series seems to be a hit and for those of all ages, Jamberry has colors and looks that really do work for anyone!!







No comments:

Post a Comment