Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Surprise Reception Video for the hubby

At the reception, a surprise movie was shown during the second half of dinner for Adam and our families. This video was the fruit of many long nights spent working on it thanks to the help of our parents and other family members who provided pictures over the past year. There were a couple close calls where I thought for sure Adam would know what I was trying to do when working on the video in the months leading up to the big day but he was genuinely surprised at the reception! ;) 

As I view this again, lots of wonderful memories come up for me both from the past and from the recent days.  Seeing the faces of those who are no longer with us make me wish so badly they were still here so they could have met Adam.  I love looking at the children's pictures and seeing where we've been up to the point of where we have been together so far & can hardly wait to see where we will go!  Nothing is impossible without the love of God for all things are possible with him which is what I alluded to at the 18 min. 14 sec. mark that also reminds me of the infamous conversation from Fall 2013 about focusing on possibilities until if and when impossibilities become possible.  

Yesterday when writing thank you cards, I realized that one of the gifts I had received referenced a very similar bible passage!!  I LOVE this gift from one of my best friends in York's Mom.  She's a very talented artist who made this particular painting specifically for Adam and me.  She also has a blog and took some pictures of her work as she created this beautiful masterpiece.  We have it hanging in our bedroom where it perfectly matches the light blue wall, darker blue curtains, and purple bedspread.  What a neat twist that we both referenced the same themes from two different bible passages!!  If you have a moment, please do check out this wonderful woman's art on her blog by clicking here.  An updated posted is also provided here but please do take a look around at her other fantastic artwork while on her website!  Here is the post that will show you the finished product too!  We don't just like it but LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment