Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A little bit goes a long way!

Affirmation....
A little bit
goes a looooooooooong way!
 
 
Whether it's a smile from a stranger when you're out and about
 
or a gentle nod from a trusted advisor as you're hammering out dissertation plans
 
or better yet, a hug from tiny arms that are attached to a loveable laughing little nephew
 
these little affirmations are helpful no doubt!
 
 


However, this canine has not yet mastered the art of sending me affirming glances, especially as I write, write, write!

Instead, Dusty would rather shoot annoyed looks over his shoulder at me and sigh loudly as I noisily type on the laptop keys.

Yes, I'm sure his practically disappearing into the couch as I frantically try to get the thoughts down on paper make quite a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment